WHAT WE OFFER
Quality infant, children’s, women’s, and maternity clothes, nursery equipment and bedding, toys, books, and videos and more! Come experience the Baby & More Thrift Store - it’s more than a thrift store!
WHAT WE’RE ABOUT
The Baby & More Store gives HOPE in the way of material resource support for the clients of The HOPE Center. Clients of The HOPE Center earn Mommy Money and Daddy Dollars by attending classes offered by the center. We also offer fantastic bargain shopping to the public with all proceeds supporting the ministry of The HOPE Center.
The Baby & More Store provides support and resources for the expectant family’s needs during and after pregnancy. The non-profit store operates through donations by the public. The Baby & More Store is run by a manager and assistant manager. All other workers are volunteers from churches and the community. The store is conveniently located off Hwy 92, one block west of I-575 in The Shops at Fowler Crossing on the left before Lowes.
DONATIONS & VOLUNTEERS
Find out how to help by donation - click here.
Volunteers are needed every week at the Baby & More Store. They serve as greeters for our shoppers, helpers for our clients, and workers who help to sort, price, hang, and place all the donations so generously given to the store. There is always something to do. Volunteers should contact the store manager or assistant manager at 770-517-4450, fill out an application, tour the store, and sign up for a time to work: once a week, once a month, or whenever possible. You will get back more than you can ever give.
“God loves a cheerful giver (and worker)!”
HERE IS HOW YOU CAN HELP
WHAT DO WE ACCEPT?
The Baby & More Store welcomes donations! All items should be gently used in excellent condition or brand-new. Ask yourself, “Would I purchase this?”
Donations are received at our rear entrance Mon-Fri 10-5, and Sat. 10-4.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT...
- Baby and Children's clothing, and shoes all sizes
- Maternity clothing, Women’s clothing, Shoes, and Accessories
PLEASE NOTE: all clothing donations should be current styles - preferably no more than 3 years old, and free of stains, bad odors, excessive lint, holes, fading, pilling, etc)
- Toys, accessories, books and movies in good condition (items should be clean, include all parts, and please replace batteries if needed)
- Baby equipment & furniture (highchairs, cribs, changing tables, tubs, etc)
- Diapers & Pull-ups (all sizes!)
- Baby wipes
- Toiletries (baby wash, lotion, shampoo, powder, etc)
- Formula and baby food (please check expiration dates)
- Car seats unless new in box
- Drop-side Cribs
- Underwear that is unpackaged, except maternity bras
- Ripped or torn crib mattresses
- Outdated baby food or formula
- Stuffed Animals